Polish Your Presentation Skills
Save 10% when you register a minimum of 8 weeks before the workshop. Quote EARLYBIRD10
Polish your most critical presentation skills and develop new ones while delivering three video-recorded presentations. Receive instant feedback from your instructor and peers while discovering your strengths in a highly-supportive, non-threatening environment.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
For experienced instructors, facilitators, and speakers who wish to sharpen their presentation skills.
- Create a personalized feedback checklist of presentation skills.
- Identify the traits of experienced speakers.
- Apply verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Monitor your personal characteristics of voice, eye contact, mannerisms, and expression.
- Diagnose your personal characteristics for areas of improvement.
- Identify techniques to improve your presentation skills.
- Create a personal action plan for your continuous improvement.
- Evaluate your presentation skills against personal and professional standards.
What You Will Do
- Receive a detailed performance checklist of presentation skills that covers details such as eye contact, voice, gestures, mannerisms, movement, and facial expression.
- Create your own individualized feedback instrument.
- Select key skills to work on and develop during the workshop.
- Deliver 3 presentations to the group that will be video-recorded.
- Receive feedback on the skills you select for improvement from the other participants and from the course leader.
- Receive feedback from the participants and course leader on other presentation skills they observe.
- Receive a video-recording for all 3 presentations that includes the group’s feedback and the discussion that follows.
- Self-diagnose all 3 of your presentations immediately after each using the video-recording and feedback instruments.
- Receive written feedback from the group on all of your presentations.
What We Will Do
- Focus on your current skill level.
- Concentrate on polishing your current skills and developing new techniques.
- Assist you in becoming a self-assured public speaker.
- Provide you with tips and techniques to project a confident presence in front of a group.
- Focus in-depth on your non-verbal skills.
- Concentrate on areas where you have the greatest potential for improvement.
- Provide you with a true learn-by-doing experience.
- Create a non-threatening supportive and congenial learning atmosphere.
- Instruct you only on the skills that require improvement.
- Offer suggestions for your further development.
- Free 1-year feedback service. Send us a recording of yourself presenting and we will give you detailed feedback to assist you in reaching your potential as a speaker and further develop your skills.
- Power Speaking: The Art of the Exceptional Public Speaker: This book is authored by Achim Nowak, a master public speaker who has coached hundreds of Fortune 500 presenters. It’s a personal coaching guide packed with exercises, tips, and powerful speaking techniques.