Every Langevin course is designed and delivered to be a highly interactive experience for each learner. As a course participant, you’ll gain knowledge by examining and exploring various training-related topics. More importantly, you’ll practice your skills during engaging individual and group exercises. Our courses will provide you with an opportunity to receive feedback from both your instructor and your peers.
Here’s what you can expect in every Langevin course:
- A knowledgeable and friendly instructor who will guide you throughout the learning process.
- A quick pace with high levels of energy and involvement to keep you engaged.
- Access to checklists, questionnaires, and worksheets to give you tangible guidance in developing your new skills.
- Course materials and resources which include numerous tips and techniques.
is drawn from years of experience in the training industry. We are committed to providing resources that are based on well-documented research and proven principles of adult learning.
Our course manuals...
are designed to be referred to long after your workshop concludes. Studies show that if new training material is not used within 30 days, over 90% of those materials are forgotten. The templates, checklists, and worksheets included in your comprehensive manual will help you retain your new knowledge and skills.
is to make certain we do not over-complicate the material. We won’t overwhelm you with copious amounts of hard to understand data. Instead, you’ll get access to user-friendly tips, techniques, and best-practices.
Our Commitment to You
- Our train-the-trainer workshops are the main focus of our business. We specialize 100% in workshops for trainers and business professionals.
- We continuously improve our workshops based on client suggestions and feedback. Our goal is to keep our workshops current and relevant for the modern-day training professional.
- We base our workshops on a realistic approach to the business environment. We use innovative techniques you can easily apply to your own courses, in your own setting.
- Our workshops are learner-centric. We create a safe space for you to participate, share, and network in a lively and fun training environment.