Live Online Workshops
2 sessions/credits (~2.5-3 hours/day)
Save 10% when you register a minimum of 8 weeks before the workshop. Quote EARLYBIRD10
This practical workshop shows you how to apply a straightforward decision-making approach for structuring performance-based blended learning solutions. It gives you practical tools, tips, and techniques that will help you maximize the benefits of blended learning and boost the return on investment (ROI) of your training programs.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
This program offers two course options. Acquire the key skills to successfully design virtual training that is engaging and interactive and maximizes performance.
For training professionals who want to apply a proven blended learning approach and optimize the effectiveness of their training programs.
- Identify constraints that affect blended learning decisions.
- Prioritize course content to determine blended elements.
- Select the most appropriate combination of training strategies.
- Blend in required performance support activities.
- Select the tools/technologies for implementing performance support activities.
- Validate blended programs against performance-based criteria.
- Key elements of a performance-based blend.
- Best practices in blended learning design.
- How to integrate blended learning decisions into your standard Instructional Systems Design (ISD) process.
- A simple, yet effective, tool for documenting your blended learning decisions.
- Nearly 40 possible constraints that will impact the blend.
- How to address pre-determined/mandated solutions.
- How to address realistic course design constraints.
- A versatile formula for prioritizing content.
- How to target the most critical course content.
- How to deal with “nice to know” content.
- How the type of content directly impacts your blended learning decisions.
- The advantages and disadvantages of core training strategies.
- Over 40 specific selection criteria for selecting core training strategies.
- How to validate the feasibility of selected strategies.
- Creative techniques for blending traditional and e-learning strategies.
- 34 proven performance support activities (PSAs).
- A 4-step process for selecting performance support activities.
- 6 criteria for validating your PSA selections.
- 5 criteria for validating performance-based blended learning programs.
- All the worksheets, checklists, and forms in Microsoft® Word template format. Simply download them from your personal My Langevin website.
- 90-day access to all recorded online sessions.
- Free 1-year feedback service. Receive detailed feedback on your materials to help improve your courses.
Over the course of 2 consecutive days, you will spend time learning how to structure and maximize the benefits of performance-based blended learning solutions. Also, 1 to 2 hours will be required for pre-course and intersession work.
Maximum Class Size: 15 participants (We limit class size to ensure maximum value and participation for our clients.)
- Log in to the Adobe Connect platform using the link that will be sent prior to your workshop.
- Expect an engaging, highly interactive, hands-on workshop with plenty of practice opportunities using breakout rooms, chat, polls, whiteboard annotation tools, etc.
- Review recordings of each session for up to 3 months after the workshop ends.