- Identify the project requirements.
- Define the project objective.
- Determine the project priorities.
- Identify the project tasks.
- Estimate the time required to complete the project.
- Identify staffing requirements and resources.
- Assign staff to project tasks.
- Chart a project schedule.
- Select outside vendors for appropriate tasks.
- Supervise development of the project.
- Write project status reports.
- Organize effective meetings.
- Resolve differences between project team members.
- Validate a course.
- Document lessons learned.
eBooks are not refundable – all sales are final.
What You Will Learn
- How to define and write the project objective.How to get – and keep – the support of top management.
- Tips for brokering support from key players.
- 6 key elements of a training project.
- How to use a proactive approach when determining a project’s risks.
- How to manage priorities among other projects and tasks.
- A simple method to organize project documentation.
- A structured method to establish control of your projects.
- Proven guidelines for estimating the duration of a project.
- How to identify and assign staff to a project.
- A handy tool to prioritize critical tasks.
- How to create a schedule that optimizes time and resources.
- Tips for balancing the workload of your team.
- How to communicate effectively with SMEs (Subject Matter Experts).
- When to select outside vendors.
- How to assess, evaluate, and compare vendor proposals.
- How to analyze and manage potential project risks.
- Simple yet effective ways to keep your project flowing smoothly.
- How to gather information on project status.
- The key questions you can ask to assess the status of a project.
- A results-oriented method of presenting the facts to upper management.
- When (and when not) to call meetings.
- A 10-step action plan for brief yet informative staff meetings.
- How to use team-building to ensure group cohesiveness.
- A 5-step conflict resolution process.
- How to monitor all phases of a project.
- How to set up a project evaluation system.
- Simple techniques to validate a course.
- How to effectively hand over the final product.
- How to identify and record what went right.
- How to analyze the areas that need improvement.
- Techniques that will positively influence the next training project.
- Upon purchase of this eBook, you will receive your personal My Langevin account that will give you access to all checklists, worksheets, and forms as job aids in Microsoft® Office Word template format.
- Stay connected with your peers by joining Langevin Learning Services’ Alumni group on LinkedIn®.