The Virtual Classroom Producer
Dynamic, Adaptable, Prepared
Live Online Workshops
3 sessions/credits (~2.5-3 hours/day)
Exclusive Workshops for Your Team
For groups of 6 or more
Contact us today
Save 10% when you register a minimum of 8 weeks before the workshop. Quote EARLYBIRD10
Successful virtual classroom facilitators know the secret to providing highly interactive, performance-based virtual training is having a “second set of hands” known as a producer. This practical workshop will provide new producers with the core skills to ensure a smooth and successful virtual learning experience. You’ll return to the job with a toolkit of valuable job aids, tips, and techniques to help you excel in your role before, during, and after every virtual classroom session.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
For inexperienced technical or instructional producers who will be required to assist in the delivery of interactive, performance-based virtual classroom courses.
- Build the meeting room within your virtual platform.
- Rehearse with the facilitator.
- Establish workshop contingency plans.
- Create workshop preparation documents.
- Prepare for the session.
- Start the session.
- Manage the virtual classroom.
- Provide support.
- Close out the session.
- 70+ criteria for self-assessing your mastery of your virtual platform.
- 10 critical competencies for becoming an effective producer.
- Key considerations for building a meeting room, regardless of which virtual platform you use.
- Tips for customizing the lesson plan for your production tasks.
- Guidelines for a productive rehearsal with the facilitator.
- Over a dozen considerations for an effective delivery plan.
- How to mitigate issues ahead of time by establishing contingency plans.
- Guidelines for creating a detailed workshop preparation checklist.
- How to set yourself up for a successful session.
- Tips for building rapport with learners right from the start.
- A detailed troubleshooting guide for handling issues with technology.
- How to set up and manage breakout rooms like a pro.
- Guidelines for monitoring attendee engagement/behavior.
- Tips for calmly handling unexpected challenges.
- How to effectively support both the facilitator and the participants.
- A detailed checklist of post-session activities to close out the workshop.
- Tips for providing post-course support to participants.
- Guidelines for assessing the success of each workshop.
All the worksheets, checklists, and forms in Microsoft® Word template format. Simply download them from your personal My Langevin website.
90-day access to all recorded online sessions.
Free 1-year feedback service. Receive detailed feedback on your materials to help improve your courses.
Over the course of 3 consecutive days, you will spend time live, online learning the core skills of a virtual classroom producer. Also, 2 to 3 hours will be required for pre-course and intersession work.
Maximum Class Size: 15 participants (We limit class size to ensure maximum value and participation for our clients.)
- Log in to the Adobe Connect platform using the link that will be sent prior to your workshop.
- Expect an engaging, highly interactive, hands-on workshop with plenty of practice opportunities using breakout rooms, chat, polls, whiteboard annotation tools, etc.
- Review recordings of each session for up to 3 months after the workshop ends.