Live Online Workshops
2 days (~2.5-3 hours/day)
Save 10% when you register a minimum of 8 weeks before the workshop. Quote EARLYBIRD10
This practical workshop shows you how to apply a straightforward decision-making approach for structuring performance-based blended learning solutions. It gives you practical tools, tips, and techniques that will help you maximize the benefits of blended learning and boost the return on investment (ROI) of your training programs.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
For training professionals who want to apply a proven blended learning approach and optimize the effectiveness of their training programs.
- Identify constraints that affect blended learning decisions.
- Prioritize course content to determine blended elements.
- Select the most appropriate combination of training strategies.
- Blend in required performance support activities.
- Select the tools/technologies for implementing performance support activities.
- Validate blended programs against performance-based criteria.
- Myths and realities of blended learning.
- How blended learning can significantly reduce the cost per learner.
- How to integrate blended learning decisions into your standard Instructional Systems Design (ISD) process.
- Key elements of a performance-based blend.
- Over 50 possible constraints to consider.
- How the type of content directly impacts your blended learning decisions.
- A versatile formula for prioritizing content.
- How to address pre-determined/mandated solutions.
- Creative techniques for blending traditional and e-learning strategies.
- How to target the most critical course content.
- Best practices in blended learning design.
- How to customize learning to meet diverse needs.
- The advantages and disadvantages of core training strategies.
- Over 30 specific selection criteria.
- How to validate the feasibility of selected strategies.
- Comprehensive strategy selection tools.
- How to optimize the blend of strategies.
Blend Performance Support Activities
- 35 proven performance support activities (PSAs).
- How to deal with “nice to know” content.
- How to address realistic course design constraints.
- A 5-point feasibility checklist.
- 20 practical vehicles for implementing PSAs.
- 10 criteria for validating performance-based blended learning programs.
- All the worksheets, checklists, and forms in Microsoft® Word template format. Simply download them from your personal My Langevin website.
- 90-day access to all recorded online sessions.
- Free 1-year feedback service. Receive detailed feedback on your materials to help improve your courses.
Over the course of 2 consecutive days, you will spend time learning how to structure and maximize the benefits of performance-based blended learning solutions. Also, 1 to 2 hours will be required for pre-course and intersession work.
Maximum Class Size: 15 participants (We limit class size to ensure maximum value and participation for our clients.)
- Log in to our Adobe Connect platform using a standard web browser and access the audio for the workshop using a telephone and headset (or ear buds with a microphone). A toll-free teleconference number will be provided.
- Expect an engaging, highly interactive, hands-on workshop with plenty of practice opportunities using breakout rooms, chat, polls, whiteboard annotation tools, etc.
- Review recordings of each session for up to 3 months after the workshop ends.