- Construct a marketing plan.
- Identify potential markets for your programs and services.
- Package training in the context of organizational needs.
- Establish a continuous promotional focus.
- Design an image of training to match your product.
- Manage your ongoing relationship with customers.
What You Will Learn
- The 5 ingredients of the marketing mix.
- 15 indicators of ineffective marketing.
- 14 parts of the training message.
- How to identify your target market.
- The 8 key ingredients of the marketing plan.
- The key questions to ask when creating your marketing plan.
- A simple worksheet to use to develop your marketing plan.
- Identify features, benefits, and results of training.
- Determine the real product.
- The best way to create a marketing headline.
- What to include in your marketing ad.
- The key words to use when identifying benefits.
- The best ways to advertise your product.
- The real purpose of marketing.
- The 3 groups to which you must market your training.
- Develop rapport with customers.
- Select the right way to communicate.
- 20 buying considerations.
- The 2 categories of promotional techniques.
- 85 promotional techniques to use.
- The 5 criteria to consider when choosing promotional techniques.
- How to develop a promotional action plan.
- 12 factors that affect your department’s image.
- Powerful adjectives to improve your department’s image.
- How to build rapport with your customers before, during, and after training.
- The 6 elements of effective training.
- 7 attributes to enhance your credibility.
- How to apply interpersonal communication techniques effectively.
- Upon purchase of this kit, you will receive your personal My Langevin account that will give you access to all checklists, worksheets, and forms as job aids in Microsoft® Office Word template format.
- Stay connected with your peers by joining Langevin Learning Services’ Alumni group on LinkedIn®.