- Assess organizational readiness for e-learning.
- Benchmark organizational capabilities.
- Create a detailed inventory of current courses.
- Determine which courses to convert to e-learning.
- Determine the costs and benefits of e-learning.
- Identify resources required to implement e-learning.
- Select a Learning Management System (LMS) that meets your e-learning needs.
- Write an e-learning strategic plan.
- Develop e-learning transfer strategies.
- Establish vendor relationships.
- Establish e-learning measurements.
- Promote e-learning to maximize learner buy-in and commitment.
What You Will Learn
- 18 key questions to analyze the technical infrastructure.
- How to assess learner capabilities.
- A simple worksheet for summarizing your learner assessment.
- 24 core competencies required to implement e-learning.
- How to identify possible funding resources for an e-learning initiative.
- How to assess organizational culture to determine buy-in potential.
- 15 guidelines for creating a thorough organizational capabilities report.
- How to manage expectations.
- A step-by-step worksheet for building a detailed inventory of current courses.
- 12 proven criteria for determining which courses to convert to e-learning.
- A fast and powerful technique for prioritizing courses.
- The 2 critical prioritization factors guaranteed to get management’s attention.
- How to select the most appropriate type of e-learning for each course.
Costs & Benefits
- How to calculate the e-learning ROI quickly and easily.
- A 12-step, cost-savings analysis worksheet.
- The value-added benefits of e-learning.
- How to identify the resources required to implement e-learning.
- The 8 main components of a robust Learning Management System (LMS).
- A 50-point worksheet for selecting an LMS that best meets your needs.
- How to write a compelling strategic plan to secure management approval.
- How to determine the potential risks of launching an e-learning strategy.
- Practical tips for mitigating potential risks.
- How to build a dynamic and influential e-learning steering committee.
- 15 tangible measurements to evaluate e-learning initiatives.
- How to create a results-oriented marketing plan.
- 20 strategies for ensuring e-learning transfers back to the job.
- How to promote e-learning so that learners embrace the initiative.
- An easy, step-by-step process for developing a request for proposal.
- How to quickly assess, evaluate, and compare vendor proposals.
- Upon purchase of this kit, you will receive your personal My Langevin account that will give you access to the web-based components of the kit and all the worksheets, checklists, and forms in Microsoft® Word template format.
- Stay connected with your peers by joining Langevin Learning Services’ Alumni group on LinkedIn®.